In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account: means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to process and track their orders;
- Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Mud-Rugs. when you move through this Web Site and / or utilise the functions provided by account creation, wishlist, add to cart, etc;
- Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- Mud-Rugs or mud-rugs.com: means Mud-Rugs, Idle Bank, Westwoodside, North Lincolnshire, DN9 2EL, UK;
- Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that mud-rugs.com. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- System: means any online communications infrastructure that mud-rugs.com. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User: / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by mud-rugs.com and acting in the course of their employment; and
- Web Site: means the website that you are currently using (mud-rugs.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.mud-rugs.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Mud-Rugs is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect from you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information from you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order; and second, to provide you with the best possible customer service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We will always provide you with an opportunity to refuse any marketing communications.
Your email address:
Your email address will never be sold or given to anyone else. Your email address is never made public. Mud-Rugs (mud-rugs.com), will never send you unsolicited email, sell or give away your email details.
When you use our contact form to send an email to Mud-Rugs, your IP address sent with the email. This can aid us in identifying any suspicious activity.
Valid email addresses along with the message sent are stored in our secure MySQL database.
Credit Card & Payment Details: mud-rugs.com does not store credit card details.
When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. This includes your title, name and email address. We will not collect any personal data from you unless you provide this information voluntarily.
When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your permission for such use and only use it in the capacity described. Typically, we will use your data for 3 purposes:
- Answering your queries. When you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its products or services or their quality or availability), we shall use the data you provide to respond to your question
- Request for Marketing Material. We may use personal data you submit to us when you request information from us. Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about our products & services which we believe may be of interest to you. However, you may unsubscribe from (“opt-out” of) such communications at any time.
- Order Fulfilment: When you provide us with personal data required to collect items from you or send products to you we will only use your data for that purpose.
This website is hosted in the United Kingdom by a dedicated hosting organisation. The hosting organisation is contractually bound to implement measures to help protect your personal data and not to process such data except in accordance with our instructions. Any future hosting organisation used in relation to this site will be similarly bound.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law.
Use of web tags
Under UK data protection law, your rights include:
- A right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data to which you have previously consented;
- A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you (we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right);
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- A right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you, be corrected
If you have opted to receive any newsletters from Mud-Rugs, you can contact us and unsubscribe at any time here.
If you wish to ask any data protection questions or raise any data protection issues with us, please contact us via our contact form or by using the following details; FAO Data Officer, Mud-Rugs, Idle Bank, Westwoodside, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 2EL